What Is CloudFileMover?
- CloudFileMover is a software system that automates file transfers between cloud storage services.
How Does It Work?
- Using your web browser, you create automated jobs to transfer files from a file source such as OneDrive or Google Drive to one or more file destinations such as Dropbox or a SFTP server.
- How do you set up a file transfer job? Watch The Video Tutorials >>
- At a file transfer job's scheduled time, CloudFileMover:
- Transfers the file(s) from the source to the destination(s).
- Logs the results of each file that is transferred.
- Optionally, emails you a PDF report containing the detailed results of the file transfers.
Details About The Software
Examples Of How You Would Use The Software
- You need to transfer a file that you create hourly to a customer's SFTP server.
- The file is synced from your computer to your Google Drive by your Google desktop client.
- At the scheduled times that you set, CloudFileMover transfers the file from your Google Drive to your customer's SFTP server.
- You want to receive a file automatically every day on your Mac from your Dropbox from a customer who has a FTP server.
- At the scheduled time that you set, CloudFileMover transfers that file from your customer's FTP server to your Dropbox.
- The file is synced to your Mac by your Dropbox sync client.
- You want to automatically transfer a number of files every day from your OneDrive to a number of customers who use Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- Your files are synced from your computer to OneDrive by your OneDrive sync client.
- At the scheduled time that you set, CloudFileMover transfers the files from your OneDrive to the various customers' Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive accounts.